Interim Healthcare is hiring Home Health Aide's in the Ionia area! If you are looking for flexible scheduling, clients close to home and weekly pay apply today! We are seeking individuals on 1st and 2nd shift!
Interim Healthcare is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Home Health Aide. This is a great opportunity to provide individuals with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a wonderful team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Benefits of the Job include:
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible shift times
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* 401 (k)
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great careers to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Contact our office directly at (616) ###-#### or apply via Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!